The Sales Support Coordinator will work in a team setting assisting a number of remote Sales Representatives in their various customer pursuits. Responsibilities include working within the CRM, ERP and Quoting tools, generating reports related to sales and revenue, assisting with product registrations and RFP’s, allocating pre and post‐sale resources, working with Operations team to process transactions, and developing methods to efficiently complete administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages entire pre‐sales process from start to finish to ensure timely receipt of vendor quotes;
- Controls the customer database and records. Creates new entries and determines necessary changes to ensure accurate sales reporting including pipeline and forecast reporting;
- Builds customer facing proposals;
- Collaborates with internal operations and vendors to obtain pricing. Provides information for special bids. May be required to assist with vendor pricing certification analysis (Bid Certifications) and registrations;
- Gathers and submits order documents to Operations team. Responsible for ensuring accurate and
timely shipments for customer satisfaction;
- Manages recurring maintenance deals. Tracks and identifies upcoming maintenance renewals and
- Responsible for handling and maintaining customer confidential information as well as MIT confidential information;
- Trains Sales Representatives on new SW tools utilized by MIT, provides management with recommendations to make the tools more efficient and thorough;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of technology concepts, methods, practices, and techniques;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent listening skills and ability to multi‐task;
- Strong review skills and ability to solve problems;
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks;
- Coachable and willing to learn new methods and procedures;
- Proactive and self‐motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Bachelor or Associate's degree;
- 2-3 years of direct work experience in technology sales (preferably) or inside/outside sales capacity
Meridian IT is a Meridian Group International Company, headquartered in Deerfield, IL, specializing in equipment leasing, technology solutions, and IT services & support. With an extensive portfolio and top-tier partners, Meridian works with organizations to optimize the strategic value of technology investments. Our skilled professionals deliver responsive, flexible, expert, and reliable business outcomes that meet or exceed client expectations.
Meridian sponsors company outings, quarterly luncheons, company sports teams. We contribute to and sponsor employee-initiated charities, and offer casual Fridays and free parking.
Meridian IT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status