The Marketing Coordinator promotes brand awareness, attracts clients for IT services and solutions and nurtures prospects and existing clients, coordinates company-hosted events, and is responsible for all direct-mail projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote the company’s brand and high growth objectives
- Monitor and conduct weekly and monthly reports on a variety of programs including events, new business development, new membership growth, and advertising/marketing analytics
- Assist with the coordination of our Customer Reference Program, initial meetings, interviews, communication with clients, and editing first and second drafts of video artifacts
- Research new advertising channels, secure new media buys and coordinate payments
- Assist with sponsored events including distribution of promotional materials, coordinating with event hosts, on-site promotion, setting up social hours, cocktails, dinners, etc. in conjunction with formal sponsored events
- Coordinate company hosted events by assisting with budget, securing event locations, event promotion, managing invitation lists & RSVPs, coordinating entertainment, food and beverages, follow-up reporting and recruitment for each event
- Responsible for direct mail projects, coordinating mailing lists, responses, and attrition
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fluency in social media sites and tools especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogs and vlogs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, including impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter capable of advanced planning and ability to anticipate the ongoing, seasonal and special event-based needs of the company
- Flexibility and willingness to handle new and different tasks in a team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment; critical thinker and consultative problem solver
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or equivalent role
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
Meridian IT is a Meridian Group International Company, headquartered in Deerfield, IL, specializing in equipment leasing, technology solutions, and IT services & support. With an extensive portfolio and top-tier partners, Meridian works with organizations to optimize the strategic value of technology investments. Our skilled professionals deliver responsive, flexible, expert, and reliable business outcomes that meet or exceed client expectations.
Meridian sponsors company outings, quarterly luncheons, company sports teams. We contribute to and sponsor employee-initiated charities, and offer casual Fridays and free parking.
Meridian IT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status